Pets express their emotions and sometimes better than humans.
Can pets really express their feelings? This question might have also popped up in your head as it does in ours. Animals can’t really speak or tell us how they are feeling but have you ever thought about how animals show us their inner feelings? Animals have emotions just like us humans and they can express their emotions really well. The adorable creatures have their own ways of telling us how they are feeling about something. If they want to eat, they would tell you by their actions that they are hungry. If they are sad or happy or angry, their faces are enough to tell you. We have some of the pets who are too good at showing their expressions. Scroll down and see how expressive they are about their feelings.
1. He just got adopted and he was purring throughout the ride.
2. When you tell him you can’t take your chicken outside.
3. What a proud mama looks like!
4. When you get caught cheating in exams.
5. Whenever I bring him to work with me, he sits on this chair like this all day long.
6. This million-dollar smile that only comes when hooman gives attention.
7. That moment when you have been partying the whole week and tomorrow is your exam.
8. The face that she makes when she is hiding something under her legs.
9. That’s how cats get surprised.
10. Minutes after claiming in a job interview that you are a serious candidate.
We feel like pets are full of expressions and their owners know right how they are feeling. These pets right here are just showing their emotions too well that we don’t need anyone’s assistance to understand what they want to say or what they have in their heads. If your doggo is happy about going out, his happy face will tell you and if they are sad about something, the cute, innocent face full of disappointment will let you know how your little friend is feeling.
11. That judgmental face she makes when she catches you smiling at your phone screen.
12. My sister’s reaction whenever I ask for some of the snacks:
13. When you are tiny and cute and fluffy and round.
You are just too purrfect for words.
14. It’s his 10th birthday and doesn’t he look a lot emotional here?
15. When you are just sleeping and look effortlessly cute.
16. When you praise her for being a good girl.
17. That’s how I sleep after completing all my tasks.
18. Too cute to put behind the bars.
19. When you are out with your crime partner.
20. Newly adopted pup and he is already in love with his hooman!
We love how expressive these pets are when it comes to their feelings. We should learn from these pets and be real about our feelings instead of repressing them and masking them. If you own any pet, can you tell their feelings by looking at their expressions? Comment down below to let us know how good your pet is at expressing his/her feelings.