Every day, there are more and more abandoned cats and kittens on the street. Most of them are so desperate that they’ll come up to a person and ask for help no matter how scared they are.
However, the only important thing is to be careful with them and rescue them from the street!
Just like that, a tiny black and white kitten was roaming on the street until it noticed a couple. It immediately ran up to them and begged for help.
The couple was on their way to a local dog shelter center, but after seeing this tiny kitten, they couldn’t bear to leave it alone.
The couple looked around, but the kitten’s mother was nowhere to be found. So, the guy slowly approached the poor kitten and took it to the shelter. After the examination at the shelter, it turned out that the kitten was male and was about 30 days old.
Due to the bad life conditions, the kitten was suffering from an eye infection but luckily, the condition was treatable.
Things started to get better for the little furry boy named Fabio. He found a foster home and transformed into a healthy and loving kitty, and you could tell how grateful he was. Later on, he was put up for adoption and found his purrfect family.
This heartwarming story is a true example of how great it is to rescue a helpless animal from the street.
If it weren’t for these kind people who took Fabio to the shelter, he probably wouldn’t even survive. But thanks to them, he got a second chance in life.
So, in case you come across an abandoned cat or kitten who is in desperate need of help, here are some tips on what you should do:
• If you come across a young kitten, try to look around to find its mother or siblings.
• If there’s no sign of the mother cat and siblings, take the kitten to the vet or an animal shelter.
• Slowly approach the kitten and take it carefully.
• If you can’t take the kitten or a cat to the vet or to the shelter, contact a professional cat rescuer, and they’ll save them.
• Make sure you leave food and water for abandoned cats and kittens, especially during the hot months.
If you’re a true cat lover, doing these helpful things for poor abandoned cats will make you feel better, trust me. Who knows, maybe you even find your furry best friend unexpectedly!